Golfer's Paradise

This blog is designed to provide golf news from all areas.. amateur, professional, male and female. To be honest whatever I come across as well as providing some tips and opinions on certain issues which may arise. I'll just wait and see really. I will tell you though that it will only get better so I would advise you to become an avid reader now so as you don't have any regrets in the future!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm Back

Hi

Sorry I have not blogged for such a long time. I kinda got over it. I am back though and am taking it back to it's roots of golf news and some reviews of courses/ clubs. As I am now living in Australia rather than Scotland there will be an increase in the amount of international and Australian golf news but will still have some UK news when I can. I think I will also throw in some stories about days on the links when I have some. I wil really just play it by ear and go with the flow so if you have any suggestions then let me know.


Keep Swinging x x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
myspace hit counter
counter