Golfer's Paradise

This blog is designed to provide golf news from all areas.. amateur, professional, male and female. To be honest whatever I come across as well as providing some tips and opinions on certain issues which may arise. I'll just wait and see really. I will tell you though that it will only get better so I would advise you to become an avid reader now so as you don't have any regrets in the future!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

28% more putts?


I certainly would and I'm sure most are in the same position of wanting to hole more putts than they currently do, so here goes. I read recently in a leading golf magazine that golfers would hole 28% more putts if instead of looking at the ball when they putt they looked at the hole from set up right until the ball stops rolling. This does not involve moving your head during the stroke but keeping it still just looking at a different point. I have tried this out with a few putts on the practice putting green and did not seem to get a feel for it but I'm sure that if I persevered it may work.... give it a go and tell me what you think!

Keep Swinging/ Putting!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:41 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What's up sarah!

    i hope we have a great time before we leave hurtwood house--

    and i am looking forward playing golf with u in near future-

    good luck for ur exam ^-^

     
  • At 9:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This sounds like a good idea, especially for those testers of under 10 feet! I struggle with them, when I have putting woes...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
myspace hit counter
counter