Golfer's Paradise

This blog is designed to provide golf news from all areas.. amateur, professional, male and female. To be honest whatever I come across as well as providing some tips and opinions on certain issues which may arise. I'll just wait and see really. I will tell you though that it will only get better so I would advise you to become an avid reader now so as you don't have any regrets in the future!

Friday, May 05, 2006

News... Sorry

Sorry for the lack of posting this week I have been busy.

I would like to congratulate Sir Michael Lunt on being appointed Captain of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club for 2006-2007; he was last year's captain of Walton Heath Golf Club where he did a fantastic job and is a former Eisenhower Cup winner.

The European tour is in Italy this week at Tolcinasco Golf and Country Club. Rocha is leading at 10 under after completing his second round which is currently under way. Europe's Ryder Cup captain Ian Woosnam is currently tied 8th at 7 under.

Keep Swinging
p.s. more news later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
myspace hit counter
counter