Golfer's Paradise

This blog is designed to provide golf news from all areas.. amateur, professional, male and female. To be honest whatever I come across as well as providing some tips and opinions on certain issues which may arise. I'll just wait and see really. I will tell you though that it will only get better so I would advise you to become an avid reader now so as you don't have any regrets in the future!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Paul Lawrie and more

I would like to congratulate Paul Lawrie (as one of my readers prompted me to) on playing "awesome" on Sunday during his round of 67 in China which moved him up to equal 10th place. This is encouraging for Paul and all of his die hard fans even those who are dedicated enough to read his website (of course not me!) Hopefully Paul will go on to greater things this season and add to his current tally of tournament victories.

Further congratulations should be extended to Judy Shields who on her debut for Stirling and Clackmannanshire juniors won her singles match versus Fife. Although unfortunately she was the only one from Stirling to win and the team went down 3-1.

To update the news on Krystle Caithness she lost in the first round of the French Junior Ladies open championship. Scott Jamieson won the Craigmillar Park open birdieing the last hole to avoid a play off.

I hope you have found this news update informative and I hope to be able to continue so much news in the future.

Keep swinging / reading

p.s. I found this and thought I would share it with you

A golfer was in big trouble when he forgot
his wedding anniversary.

His wife told him; "Tomorrow there better
be something in the driveway for me that goes
zero to 200 in 2 seconds flat".

The next morning the wife found a small package
in the driveway. She opened it and found a
brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral arrangements for the husband have been
set for Saturday at his favorite golf course.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:40 pm , Blogger Colin said...

    well done judy shields and paul lawrie. will paul get in to the U.S. Open? I hope so. I think he has one more major victory left in him (though I think it will probably be in the Open Championship).

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
myspace hit counter
counter