Golfer's Paradise

This blog is designed to provide golf news from all areas.. amateur, professional, male and female. To be honest whatever I come across as well as providing some tips and opinions on certain issues which may arise. I'll just wait and see really. I will tell you though that it will only get better so I would advise you to become an avid reader now so as you don't have any regrets in the future!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sorry.... Masters update

Sorry for the loack of posts being added to my blog over the past week. I am away at the moment and have not had much time to post and I appear to have upset some of my readers. However, I do hope that you will gicve me another chance as I will be home on Tuesday and regularly posting from then on.

As you can expect there is plenty of news for me to update you with so I here goes. Phil Mickelson won The Masters in a tightly fought contest until the last few holes and as expected there was some tension while Tiger was dressing him in his green jacket. Lynn Kenny from Dunblane won a pro-am event and is therefore moving in to the start of the season on the Ladies European Tour on great form. Krystle Caithness qualified in second stage for the French Girls Matchplay championship and hopefully she will continue to progress to eventually lift the trophy!!

A last little bit of advice is that anyone planning a golf holiday should consider Melbourne as there is loads of courses (100) and some of them can be played for peanuts!! I would thoroughly advise it and remind anyone that is planning on taking up this advice that they can always take a tour to Ramsay Street, Erinsborough to meet Harold and friends.... who doesn't want to hear Harold's sneeze in the flesh!!

Keep Swinging and reading (so long as you forgive me!!)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:54 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    all is forgiven. That's really great news about Lynn Kenney. Melbourne sounds nice: 'Everybody needs good neighbours!'

     
  • At 10:55 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sorry, kenny, not kenney

     
  • At 10:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And also, have you noticed how 'awesome' Paul Lawrie's been playing recently?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
myspace hit counter
counter