Golfer's Paradise

This blog is designed to provide golf news from all areas.. amateur, professional, male and female. To be honest whatever I come across as well as providing some tips and opinions on certain issues which may arise. I'll just wait and see really. I will tell you though that it will only get better so I would advise you to become an avid reader now so as you don't have any regrets in the future!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Masters


Will he win??

I hope everyone is as excited as I am about the start of the 2006 Masters at Augusta National. I just watched a highlights programme on last year's tournament and it's got me well in the mood. I think that Tiger has a good chance of defending the title but Ernie is in with a good chance after his enforced layoff at the end of last year. Unfortunately one of my favoured golfers will not be appearing due to having a barren couple of years (Paul Lawrie) but lets hope that we will be able to seem him there again next year! Mickelson also has to be in with a chance as his win last week is a sign of his superb form.

Let me know your views on who will be crowned the Masters champion 2006 and lets all hope for an exciting tournament matching last year's.

Keep swinging (and reading /commenting)

Morag!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:37 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think this year will be another memorable European victory in the Masters. Sergio Garcia is my tip. He hasn't a great record in the Masters but he was 4th in 2004. (Remember Paul Lawrie is still last European to win a major). Great Blog!

     
  • At 9:41 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i think that andy murray will win

     
  • At 11:36 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    But then again, his kind of language is unacceptable on the green.

     
  • At 11:57 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    morag. who won? i'm on tenterhooks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
myspace hit counter
counter